ISSR webring

Powered by WebRing.

New Zion Shilohs WebRing

New Zion Shilohs
© WebRing Inc.
New Zion Shilohs
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

Diamond & Matt @ 7 weeks

Diamond & Matt @ 7 weeks
Today we picked out our puppy. It was truely PUPPY LOVE @ first sight!

Diamond Comes Home!

Diamond Comes Home!
Diamond came home @ 9 weeks. She takes a look around her new yard.

Diamond @ 10 weeks

Diamond @ 10 weeks

Diamond's Ready to Ride

Diamond's Ready to Ride
We are trying to get her to like riding in the car, so we can feel comfortable about going places with her. I've been taking her with me on my kid drop offs. The kids are on spring break this week, so I'm taxi mom. It's a good opportunity to do short rides. She did really well on the ride home from our breeder's house (Tina Barber, in Filmore, NY). She rode in a wire crate. She only cried for about 1/2 hr. and never got sick.
Although I know a crate is the best way to travel, I don't have a travel crate at the moment and the wire one is too much of a bother for short trips. She was really comfortable in Sara's car seat. Now what do I do with Sara...humm.....

Bunk Beds

Bunk Beds
Hopefully someday our cat Tabby and Diamond will cuddle up together, but for now Tabby seems to prefer the upper bunk!!

This is Only the Beginning!!!!

Above : are some of my favorite
"First Photo's" of our sweet little puppy! But keep scrolling down and you'll see just how much she grows and how much fun we have with her.

Below : are my "Posts" from
newest to oldest. If I new what I was doing in the beginning, I would have done all posts so everything would be in Chronological order, but, I didn't, so you'll just have to go with it.

July 21, 2010

A Day @ the Falls




We spent all day doing the Niagara Falls, NY state parks. We had a great time playing, having a picinic, checking out the 3 different waterfalls, being sprayed by the mist and meeting LOTS of people. It was a lot of walking in the warm weather, but it was a fun day!! Check out the whole album @ picasa.


No comments: